Kindergarten Show & Tell sessions (Lunch is on us!)
You're invited! We regularly host Kindergarten Show & Tell sessions at schools that receive funding for full-day Kindergarten through our Foundation. At the sessions, our Director and the Principal talk about the benefits of a full-day of learning for those children who truly need the extra support. Then you will go on a tour of the Kindergarten classroom to meet the Kinders and their teacher. Our only expectation is that you consider getting involved and tell your friends, family and colleagues about what you learned.
- Sadly, we have had to cancel all of our Spring 2020 sessions
- Dates for September to December 2020 to be determined.
Contact us to register.
Ready for Life Fundraising Breakfast - May 1, 2020
- As we could not hold our in-person fundraising breakfast as planned due to COVID-19, we changed to a virtual event, Reading for Life, which took place on the same day. To learn more or make your gift, please click here.
Organize your own event!
- We love to work with community partners in organizing their own events to support our kinders.
- Please contact us with your event idea and how we can work together