Show & Tell information sessions (Breakfast/Lunch is on us!)
You are invited! We regularly host Show & Tell information sessions at schools that receive full-day Kindergarten funding via our Foundation. At the session, our Director Graham Metzger and the Principal talk about the benefits of a full-day of learning for those children who truly need the extra support. Then you will go on a tour of the Kindergarten classroom and meet the Kinders and their teacher. Our only expectation is that you consider getting involved and tell your friends, family and colleagues about what you learned.
- January 24 from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at Calder School, 12950 - 118 Street
- February 15 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lauderdale School, 10610 - 129 Avenue
- February 27 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Mee-Yah-Noh School, 9228 - 128A Avenue
- March 15 from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at Tipaskan School, 1200 Lakewood Road N
- April 11 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Mee-Yah-Noh School, 9228 - 128A Avenue
- April 25 from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at Beacon Heights School, 4610 - 121 Avenue
- May 24 from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at Lauderdale School, 10610 - 129 Avenue
- May 31 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Calder School, 12950 - 118 Street
- June 4 from 9 to 10:15 a.m. at Princeton School, 7720 - 130 Avenue
Contact us to register.
2019 READY FOR LIFE Fundraising Event
Join us! Each year, the Foundation hosts its signature fundraising event in support of full-day Kindergarten. Last year,
450 people attended the 9th annual Ready for Life Fundraising event at John D. Bracco School. As a result of these contributions and additional funds raised throughout the school year, the full-day Kindergarten programs established at Beacon Heights, Calder, Lauderdale, Mee-Yah-Noh, Princeton and Tipaskan schools were sustained.
This year, the 10th annual Ready for Life fundraiser is scheduled as follows:
When: Friday, May 3, 2019 from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. (FREE continental breakfast)
Where: J. Percy Page School, 2707 Millwoods Road NW
Contact us to RSVP.