GIVING CLUB: CLUB 10-K
Celebrating a decade of helping children succeed in learning and in life… and helping more to come!
Ten years ago, the Edmonton Public Schools Foundation launched with a mission to level the educational playing field for kids who come to the classroom at a disadvantage. Club 10-K celebrates our achievements over the past decade while helping to continue the tradition of making a difference.
What is Club 10-K
Over the past decade, our generous community has helped to support six full-day Kindergarten classes in Edmonton. This has provided the gift of time and extra support for those kids who need it most. As much as we wish the need for support had been resolved, the need continues today. In fact, the need is greater than ever.
In celebration of ten years of making a meaningful impact in the lives of Edmonton children, and to ensure the continuation of the six Foundation-supported “full-day K” classes, we are pleased to introduce Club 10-K as a giving club for donors and partners.
Club 10-K Benefits
- Opportunity to “raise your hand” and announce your commitment at our annual Ready for Life fundraising breakfast.
- Logo/name & quote on the new Club 10-K Recognition Page on our website for a year.
- Profile story in an upcoming Foundation E-newsletter.
- Invitation to exclusive Club 10-K event in the autumn.
- Use of special Foundation Supporter logo.
- One-of-a-kind Kinder-Art to display in your home or office.
- Plus, the warm-hearted feeling of knowing you are making a significant difference in the lives of Edmonton children who need extra support!
How To Join Club 10-K
It’s easy to become a member of Club 10-K. With your gift or pledge of $10,000 over a calendar year, you are a member.
To learn more or to join, please contact us.